Chat-Rap - Forum, Chat Room, Music, Games, Videos, and Much Much More
Welcome to the #1 Chat-Rap Message Forums.

You may need to register before you can post: click the register link below to proceed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the #1 Chat-Rap Message Forums.

You may need to register before you can post: click the register link below to proceed.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 1074 on Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:21 pm
Latest topics
» Favorite Rappers?
Eyes can speak EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 11:08 pm by xfiniteradio

» Hello, new to the forums.
Eyes can speak EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:01 am by CarnageExploit

» my Intro
Eyes can speak EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 7:59 am by CarnageExploit

»  HI, I'm new and an idiot
Eyes can speak EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 7:56 am by CarnageExploit

» Would you do it for money?
Eyes can speak EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 12:35 am by ninja stars

» Do u make love with the lights on or off?
Eyes can speak EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 12:25 am by ninja stars

» Virginity
Eyes can speak EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 12:18 am by ninja stars

» trump's moves on North Korea: your thoughts?
Eyes can speak EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 2:51 am by BattlePro

» Role play games
Eyes can speak EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 7:14 pm by OriginOfSuicune

Poll

Would you have s3x with someone if they offered you money?

Eyes can speak Vote_lcap44%Eyes can speak Vote_rcap 44% [ 16 ]
Eyes can speak Vote_lcap14%Eyes can speak Vote_rcap 14% [ 5 ]
Eyes can speak Vote_lcap22%Eyes can speak Vote_rcap 22% [ 8 ]
Eyes can speak Vote_lcap0%Eyes can speak Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Eyes can speak Vote_lcap19%Eyes can speak Vote_rcap 19% [ 7 ]

Total Votes : 36

Eyes can speak

Go down

Eyes can speak Empty Re: Eyes can speak

Post by daovandat Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:34 am

eyes can speak and eyes can understand
January 31, 2007 in back at the ranch, mockings & scourgings
I once was lost…well, one of my earrings at any rate. It’s an incredibly sickening realization to come home (it’s always after you’ve been 10,000 places that day) to realize that you’ve lost an earring. Floor, no. Coat, scarf, no. Car, no. You contemplate all the people you could call and ask “have you seen a little blue earring?” You’d almost have rather lost both earrings and then you wouldn’t have that lone faithful earring looking at you reproachfully.

Days later, you’re picking up the living room. You pick up a basket off the floor, and there it is. Mocking you, saying “hahaha I was here all along in plain view and you just couldn’t SEE ME.”

mockmockmockmockmockmockmock

Let’s talk glasses. Glasses and contacts and who do I want to be today? Hair in a bun and glasses so I can live up to all those stereotypes? Because I do enjoy hair in a bun and glasses. It’s been a year since my last eye exam, which means I’m eligible for a new set of lenses and, if I read the insurance form correctly, frames. I think the last time I had new frames was…2001? 2002? It doesn’t seem like that long ago but boy howdy, my eyes know the difference. I wore my glasses yesterday and kept wondering why my eyes hurt. Um, because the prescription is 6 years out of date? (Note: this has nothing to do with not being able to see the prodigal earring – I was not wearing glasses that day.)

But here’s the problem: picking out frames. There are two prongs to this problem. 1) Inability to make a decision – do they look okay? Am I hallucinating when I think of myself as the type of person to wear these frames? Will I regret the decision the moment I’m stuck with them? Are they too large/small for my head? Etc. 2) When you’re nearsighted, and you try on frames, and you look in the mirror, all you see is a fuzzy outline. And you think, “these look awesome!” or “I could never wear these” but you have no idea what you really look like in them. For the love of God, someone needs to come with me. But who?

In other news, I was dusting/rearranging/weeding my bookshelves today (while listening to lectures on reviewing reference books) and realized that I own more than 30 bookmarks. I just kept finding more. This does not stop me, every time I’m at Powell’s, from picking up their latest offering, oh no. Or, when I’m at work, from grabbing an Olivia bookmark (“reading never wears me out”) or one that spells out READ in green peas.

paper products wholesaler
buy steroids online
daovandat
Newbie User
Newbie User

Back to top Go down